CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recovering from my surgery on my leg!

My church made me a prayer shaw.. It's very pretty!! My aunt Traci brought it to me! Thank you Traci!!! lol and my daddy got me the zebra!! lol I LOVE zebra stuff!!!


Well here is the damage!! Yeah I know it looks pain full and trust me it IS!!!!


WOW!!! Its been awhile!! Well I have recently had surgery on my leg... I'm sure your wondering WHY!? I had a bone tumor in my leg called Osteocondroma (Not sure if I spelled it correctly!)lol... It is an extended growth from my tibia bone... It was the biggest my doctor has ever seen and caused pain when I would stand for a long time... Well I had it removed Friday Feb. 6,2009 I was very very scared!! I have not had a surgery since I was to little to even remember it... but I guess it went well.. I can't really remember much about it, just lots of pain, oh and a VERY VERY RUDE NURSE!! She was not a good nurse at all just very hateful to me and my family that was their for me! I can't remember much of it tho!! lol... maybe that's a good thing!! I remember hearing my Mom, Dad, sis-in-law Brit, Bro-Levi, cousins- Carly, Reagan, and my aunt Traci talking... it was weird because I could hear them but I could not open my eyes!!! lol but I went home and I am very sore and hurting now and I'm just trying to learn how to use the crutches and not fall!! Its very hard to use!! I am a clutts already so just imagine how I am on crutches!!! HAHAHA


2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

'Bout time you updated...and you need to change the name....Christmas is OVEr....

EEEWWWWW to the scar!!! What did the Dr. say on Tuesday?

You are welcome for the prayer shawl....take a pic of it and put it on the blog....I'll send it through me loop of ladies.

Love ya!

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Oh oops...I see it now....the Zebra was so darn cute I didn't notice the prayer shawl...ba haaaa