CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sooo..... Yay!! It's almost Valentines Day!!! =)
Well I was wanting to know if anyone out their knew any cute ideas that I could do for my mom and dad for valentines day?? You know Just something simple, cute, and crafty!!! =)

I am STILL at home recovering from surgery... and I'm very BORED so I thought I could do something cute for my mom and dad for valentines day!!! lol so If ya'll could

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Go to your settings and scroll through to find where you put the Christmas thing....and change it....make it something you want to keep. People won't recognize your name if you keep changing it. Good luck!!!

I have no ideas for V-day.....and I'm supposed to gone right now....so, see ya!!!